Wednesday, August 25, 2010

He said...

He said “fall and I’ll catch you’. I thought “okay, I’ll bring the parachute for safety. He said “let go, I’ll be here at the bottom waiting.” I said “but how do I know. I’m afraid. How can I trust you.” He said “I’ll never let you go.” I said “I’m scared; I feel so vulnerable.” He said “if you bring the parachute, what’s the purpose of me being here.” I thought as a back up plan but than I realized he was right, that defeats the whole purpose. Now I stand here at the top of the mountain, wind blowing between my hair, thinking what should I do. Do I let go and trust him? or Do I bring my ol faithful parachute? I hear him yell to the top of the mountain. “Come now, don’t hesitate. I have to go and I want you with me.” Time is ticking away. Need to make a decision. Do I jump without the safety net? or Do I trust him and run into destiny. Thinking, waiting, going, hesitating, running, stalling, holding, pausing. I…

No comments:

Post a Comment